Actually, he does it MUCH better than that now, doesn't he? He can sit for long periods of time and raise his little paws over his head while he does it! I say "new footage" time!
Cam, I love your blog. It shows me so much about what you do. Boomer is sure adorable. It looks like he's grown a bunch. Has he? I'm glad you're enjoying him, too.
I am 13 years old and I love to play basketball with friends and family. I also have two older brothers and one little sister and three dogs and a whopping thirteen cats.
And I also have a two story house.
But I'm just another boy in the biiiiig U.S.A. =0)
3 comments:
Actually, he does it MUCH better than that now, doesn't he? He can sit for long periods of time and raise his little paws over his head while he does it! I say "new footage" time!
♥ Mom
Cam, I love your blog. It shows me so much about what you do. Boomer is sure adorable. It looks like he's grown a bunch. Has he?
I'm glad you're enjoying him, too.
Cute little Boomer.
Post a Comment