Great pics. You must be one heck of a photographer; waiting patiently for the purr-fect pose from those furry little critters. Thanks for the update. I miss so much, when I'm working.
I am 13 years old and I love to play basketball with friends and family. I also have two older brothers and one little sister and three dogs and a whopping thirteen cats.
And I also have a two story house.
But I'm just another boy in the biiiiig U.S.A. =0)
5 comments:
Awwww, aren't they sweet? I think the first picture has to be my favorite though.
I ♥ U!
♥ Mom
Great pics. You must be one heck of a photographer; waiting patiently for the purr-fect pose from those furry little critters. Thanks for the update. I miss so much, when I'm working.
Love,
Dad
The pictures of the puppy and kitten was very cute. They are the perfect size for each other.
Won't be long those kitties will be bigger than Boomer! That last shot of Boomer looks like he's smiling! Too cute!
their all sooo cute!!!! poor bommer is out numbered but he seems to be enjoying his company :)
Post a Comment