You had an awesome season, Cameron! You forgot to mention that your team placed 3rd for your age group. That's really good! You have improved SO MUCH this year. I'm very proud of you!!!
I am 13 years old and I love to play basketball with friends and family. I also have two older brothers and one little sister and three dogs and a whopping thirteen cats.
And I also have a two story house.
But I'm just another boy in the biiiiig U.S.A. =0)
2 comments:
You had an awesome season, Cameron! You forgot to mention that your team placed 3rd for your age group. That's really good! You have improved SO MUCH this year. I'm very proud of you!!!
I♥U
Mom
You're welcome Cam! I was glad to come. I'll try to make it to more next year. See you at church tomorrow!
Love,
Mrs. Tammy
Post a Comment