Sunday, January 13, 2008

Boomer

Sorry it took so long to update my blog.


It has been a long week for me.





On Saturday morning I got up from bed and let Boomer out of his cage.


The first thing Boomer did was climb into one of Dad's work boots.
Just kidding' I did it.

Boomer likes to stick out his tongue you can see.

4 comments:

E @ Scottsville said...

The things that happen while Mommy sleeps. Goodness!

You're a very goofy kid, ya know it?! Poor, poor Boomer!

♥ Mom

Tammy said...

Guess I know to look in my shoes before I put them back on at your house huh?
Cute pictures Cam!!!

Anonymous said...

Cam, does dad ever put on his shoes REALLY quickly?

In the military, after a long day of marching, we used to call our feet "dogs." Now I guess I know why! Sometimes life is just too "Ruff!"

Great photos, Cam.

Mr Mike

Unknown said...

These are such wonderful and cute photos. I love the pup in boots.