This is my 3rd season to play on our town's Youth Basketball Association. Tonight was my first night to practice. Here are some pics of the night.
After practice we went for ice cream.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Cam, I am glad to see you are still playing ball. I never was any good at basketball even though I was tall, I could not shoot. Did you know that Grant is an excellent basketball player, very talented? Hope you enjoy it and play great too. Love you xooxox
Basketball has always intimidated me! It must be the 5 people ganging up on me (they're always bigger than me too!!) Keep up practice and I'm sure you'll be a great player.
I am 13 years old and I love to play basketball with friends and family. I also have two older brothers and one little sister and three dogs and a whopping thirteen cats.
And I also have a two story house.
But I'm just another boy in the biiiiig U.S.A. =0)
4 comments:
Cam, I am glad to see you are still playing ball. I never was any good at basketball even though I was tall, I could not shoot. Did you know that Grant is an excellent basketball player, very talented? Hope you enjoy it and play great too. Love you xooxox
I'll have to come watch you play a game soon, Cam! Have fun!!!
Looking forward to another fun season, Cam! I'll always come with camera in hand so I can get some good action shots for you. =0)
♥ Mom
Basketball has always intimidated me! It must be the 5 people ganging up on me (they're always bigger than me too!!) Keep up practice and I'm sure you'll be a great player.
Post a Comment