I found out how to do some cool stuff on my PSP today. I can look at my Mom's BLOG sooooooo I asked if I could make my own blog. When we got home from the store and church I got started makeing my very own blog. And so far I have a little bit... not much... but at leest I got started.

7 comments:
It's looking good so far! I promise to look at all of your posts. I gotta make sure you're not posting any mean pictures of your mama on there!
I love you,
Mom
Welcome aboard, Cam! You are going to LOVE it here! I'll check back often.
Love,
Mrs. Tammy
Looks cool Cameron. I'll show Samuel tomorrow and maybe he can leave you some posts ;o).
Aunt Monica
What an awesome blog. I'm looking forward to seeing what you put on your blog in the future. Should be interesting.
Love, Dad
Cameron, You are doing so good with the start of your web blog. I would not have any idea how to do any of this stuff. Just be careful all of the time you are on the Net!
Love you xooxoxox
I'm proud of you, Cam! We'll keep an eye on your blog, and you can keep us posted on what's going on with you. We'll enjoy it!
Love,
Granny and Papa Jim
I think it is a great Idea. Get creative and have fun.
Post a Comment