Sunday, June 14, 2009

WOW!!! People do look. :o)

OK..... Now I know people get messages on their dashboard saying that I've done a new blog. ( I didn't know that before, thanks for telling me Mom) Since I now know people do look at my blog, I'll do more posts.My posts might not be the best, but I have nothing better to do and I think it's fun. So you'll be seeing more posts from me soon.

7 comments:

E @ Scottsville said...

Of course we look, Cam!!!

Maybe you can get Leslie's daughter's blog address and be her blog-pal!

~ ♥ Mom

Anonymous said...

Hi Cam, I have checked your Blog and see that you are doing something with it again. See you in the morning.
Grand Dad xoxoo

Anonymous said...

Hello Cam,

I follow your mom's blog and love it. So I thought I would come here and get to know you, too.

I am very interested in seeing what you will post.

See you!

♥Hope

Toasted said...

I like trains. You can see them on my blog.

My Mother helped me start my blog this week.

Scout said...

Hi,

I am going to follow your blog and I hope you will come see my blog, too.

Battle Scout

Scout said...

I am trying to follow your blog, but I am having a hard time getting it to work right now. I will come back later to follow.

Lana said...

Cam you are slacking on the blogging! What is up? Summer is almost over and you have not blogged about it! Get to blogging!