I'm back. I've had a lot going on but haven't had pictures to use that my mom wasn't already using. Sorry! :0) I know not very many people look at my blog. People look at my moms blog to see what we are doing, not mine.
You are too cute! My daughter is in 4th grade (now going into 5th grade) and she has a blog too. No one really visits hers, but she still likes having it. Great job!
I am 13 years old and I love to play basketball with friends and family. I also have two older brothers and one little sister and three dogs and a whopping thirteen cats.
And I also have a two story house.
But I'm just another boy in the biiiiig U.S.A. =0)
5 comments:
I look! POST AWAY!! I'll read it.
See Cam, other people DO look and DO read! The more you post, the more they'll read!
I ♥ U,
Mom
Yeah Cam! So please hurry up and post more about what YOU are up! We do read and love to keep up with you all the time! Hope your summer is great!
You are too cute! My daughter is in 4th grade (now going into 5th grade) and she has a blog too. No one really visits hers, but she still likes having it. Great job!
You need to post the pictures of you and the dragonfly on here. They are really good!
Post a Comment