Saturday, January 24, 2009

Nick

Here are 4 videos about a man named Nick. He is a man with no arms and legs.

The videos are above.

10 comments:

Erica said...

Very inspiring man and funny too! Thank you for putting these up!

Cathy said...

This guy is really good! I've never heard of him before, but thank you for sharing his videos.

Kristie Corpus said...

very cool! I got to watch these videos in the 7th grade bible class. It is cool that you found them too.

Anonymous said...

Hi Cameron...I saw Nick in person. His story is amazing! I have shared his videos at school with my students. Philippians 4:13 is certainly true of his life. Love, Marmee

Anonymous said...

Hi Cameron,

You have done a great job with your blog page. Yes, I heard Nick on a DVD about a year ago and thought how great of an outlook on life he had. Glad you now have seen and heard him.

Love Grand Dad xoxoxox

Anonymous said...

This young man makes us really count our blessings! I'm glad you got to see him and share him with others. It should make us all stop and realize how truly blessed we are!

Love, Granny

He & Me + 3 said...

I was just watching all these on Sunday...he is amazing and very funny too.

Anonymous said...

Hi Cameron,
Inspiring videos! We have a gentleman here in Huntsville who doesn't have arms and one leg is shorter than the other. He is able to drive a car and he coaches soccer. God is great to those who believe.

E @ Scottsville said...

Wow, you got a lot of viewers for this post! Way to go, Cam. =0)

Anonymous said...

What a great way to earn money and help Mom all at the same time. I'd never heard of Halo toys before, but I'm glad you found just what you wanted!

Love, Granny