"Ahhh-choo!" went Mom.
Ewww, whats that in your mouth?Is that.....
I think it is!"
It's green goopy SNOT!
We were sitting at the couch and Mom all the sudden sneezed and green slimey stuff came out her mouth and she quickly wiped it off, but there was still green goopy stuff in her teeth. So I ran and got the camera and took pictures.
Just kidding!
Riley made a stuffed bell pepper with cheese out of Playdough and told Mom to take a bite out of it. Mom went ahead and took a bite thinking that her teeth would go in and out like Silly Putty, but it didn't. There was green left on her teeth and she went crazy. First she started yelling and told us to get her a napkin so she could get it out of her teeth. We said "no" so I ran and grabbed the camera and started snapping shots. Everybody busted out laughing and then after a while, it kinda died down. But that was probably the funniest thing I've ever seen my mom do.
For no reason, I just decided Dad needs to be in this blog too. They are married. So I just snapped a wierd shot of Dad drinking his lemon water.
FYI - we had Stuffed Bell Peppers for dinner. =0)

6 comments:
Okay, you're disgusting, Cam! Who raised you anyway?!
I really did think that I could bite into it like Silly Putty and it wouldn't stick. Little did I know that #1 it WOULD stick and #2 it tastes AWFUL!!!!
Glad you enjoyed it so much, Cam.
Oh Cameron do you have any idea what you just did? Oh I can't wait to see what your mom does to get you back...cuz you KNOW she will!!! You all are a funny family! :0)
That is too funny! So instead of a napkin or something to help your Mom you grabbed a camera. I wonder who raised you?! The Queen of pictures!!!!
Yea, I kept lecturing him about his 'content' on this blog post, but he said, "YOU POST WHAT YOU WANT and ANY PICTURES you choose even when I don't like them! So I can too. It's MY blog!" So I backed down. Ugggh! Kids!
Cameron, Has your mother told you not to do things light the green snot pictures on the web site? That was awful! Please do not do that again or anything near that awful again.
Love you Grand Dad xooxox
Hey Cam, this was a really hilarious post. You guys really seem to have a great time together. And your mom's a real sport. Hope to see you at the next Bloggers Social!
Post a Comment