Thursday, August 28, 2008

After Camp...

As pretty much all of y'all know, Dad and I went to a pre-teen camp and for pictures and more on the story, go to Mom's blog and Mrs. Tammy's blog.


So when we got back from camp, we dropped everybody off and headed straight down to the coast. When we got there, we first swam at the pool. Then after that, we went back to the RV and me and Dad had presents for Mom, Mathew and Riley. Riley got a necklace with a heart witha little cross cut out of it.

Mathew got a dog-tag that had a cross and fish on it. If you look closely, you can see the fish and the cross.

And last but not least, Mom got a cross that me and Dad picked out from the shop. It's a magnet cross.

I had a great time at camp. Thanks for coming with me Dad!
Also thank you Mrs. Tammy for coming, too.

4 comments:

E @ Scottsville said...

I'm so glad you and Dad had fun at camp! I love the cross y'all brought me, too. It's beautiful. Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a great time at camp with your Dad, Cam! It was also thoughtful of you guys to bring gifts back for your family!

Tammy said...

We did have a fun week at camp, didn't we?

Riley said...

I am glad you had fun at the beach. Love your sister riley.