Today we had a fieldtrip to the Transportation Museum in SanAntonio.
Paul got to pick who he wanted to ride with him and his mom on the way down. He could only fit two more people, so he chose Matt and I.

We saw all kinds of vehicles and carriages.We saw big boats, but I ran out of batteries before I was able to take pictures of it.





This is my friend Austin in front of his favorite car that we saw.
Starting from the left is Sam, Hailey, Sidney, Heidi and Ruth.
Afterwards, we went to Mr. Gattis for lunch in SanAntonio.We spent at least 3 hours at Mr. Gattis and played games and ate the entire time.
In the end, I came home with a bunch of toys.
It was an okay day.
2 comments:
An "okay" day? It sure sounds like you had a FUN day when you talk about it! =0)
I'm glad you had FUN, I just wish I could've gone with you, too!
♥ Mom
Looks like a cool museum!
How'd you get FIVE girls to pose for a picture for you??? :0)
Post a Comment