Cam, Trish says you should have asked mom to take your picture with your "mohawk" and your bow and arrow.
I knew a crazy nut in California, many years ago, who had a green mohawk with small jingle bells woven into it. When he walked around with the wind blowing, his hair tinkled!
I know it was fun, but I'm glad you cut it back, just the same.
I am 13 years old and I love to play basketball with friends and family. I also have two older brothers and one little sister and three dogs and a whopping thirteen cats.
And I also have a two story house.
But I'm just another boy in the biiiiig U.S.A. =0)
3 comments:
Silly boys! But just like I told Cheney, "You're cute either way!"
♥ U
Mom
Ok, I was GOING to say "silly boys!" but I see your mom beat me to it!!!
Cute blog post!
Love,
Mrs. Tammy
Cam, Trish says you should have asked mom to take your picture with your "mohawk" and your bow and arrow.
I knew a crazy nut in California, many years ago, who had a green mohawk with small jingle bells woven into it. When he walked around with the wind blowing, his hair tinkled!
I know it was fun, but I'm glad you cut it back, just the same.
See ya...
Mr Mike
Post a Comment