Yesterday I asked MOM if I could clean the garage for five dollars.
She said yes so I got to work. Later I asked Mom if I could clean the whole house for another five dollars. That night I was TEN whole dollars richer.
I decided to go buy a HALO character .
This is the one that I bought.
surprisingly they had the EXACT one I have on the Halo game.
same color and everything.

Riley got one too. (Riley already had the money.)
Mine came with a
battle rifle and an
energy drain. Riley's came with a shotgun and an
energy drain too.

Our Halo people got in a fight.

Mine threw the first punch.

Guess what? Mine Won. Y
ay!!!
5 comments:
Ahhhh, the fight scene was SO nicely done! =0)
Good job. I sure do enjoy having a 'maid' in the house. Glad you're happy with the pay!
♥ Mom
I don't know if the fight was fair. Looked like your guy sucker-punched Riley's guy. Also your guys is bigger. Glad you worked hard to earn a new toy. Good job.
Ps..They both look pretty cool.
Wow, Cam,
You must be a good worker!
♥Hope
And I thought your "halo" was what you wear over your head! Now I know. Love, Marmee
Cam, It is good for you to work and earn some money doing things for your Mom. Remember though that you can work for Mom and Dad and not get paid too.
Nice fighting men. You also did a great job with the pictures and writing.
oxoxoxox Grand Dad
Post a Comment