Hi its Cam again and this time I am at the beach. Mr. Marty and Mrs. Tammy invited my family to the beach today for the SandFest.

This was my favorite sand sculpture out of all the sand sculptures.
There were 26 entries I think.
There were 26 entries I think.
As you can see, the seagulls loved to eat the bread we had. I had the seagulls eat right out of my hand at one point.
After we were done at the beach I was able to buy a boogie board with sharks all over it. 24 sharks to be exact. Thanks for inviting us Mr. Marty and Mrs. Tammy.
3 comments:
Last time I went to Port A was about 45 years ago... hmmm...
Well, the sand and the water still look the same! And I see the gulls still want to be fed, maybe it hasn't changed all that much! Glad you had fun, Cam!
Mr Mike
You are so welcome! We sure had fun, didn't we?!
We'll have to go again this summer when it's warm enough for us wimpy adults to get in the water too!
Wasn't it fun? I can't wait to go back!!!
♥ Mom
Post a Comment